Friday, March 02, 2007

Hey

I detest wet weathers! Hate it alot, really, imagine going out with your clean jean and got dipped with water and stained by mud. It is just so mood spoiling.

Went back ZSS for relief lesson these few day and the whole school somehow or rather change alot. However, it is still able to give me a very pleasurable feeling. Somehow, I remember all the memories that I had in the school. I miss the DNT lesson, I miss running around the whole school, I miss whacking Sebastian's Butt, I miss the basketball court, I simply miss everything two years back!

If I can choose between studying in poly, JC or secondary school. I will choose secondary school. That is where my character builds up and the environment that trains me to be who I am now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home