Friday, February 23, 2007

Hey



A work by me inspired by road builders along the road working there, creating new roads for us, just like how each and every single one of us plotting our own journey in life. I made use of the signboard as a message to be brought across to remind people to "work ahead" instead of idling their life out.


It has really been super long since I really write something about my life. Hmm, have been working alot on my portfolio with NO knowledge at all for the past quarter of year 2006. My academic pursuit of the new year strikes open with series of interviews and aptitude test and my effort didn't went down the drain and here I am!

22/2/07, I finally received my first offer of doing Digital Media Design at Nanyang Polytechnic. I think it is a great chance that I don't wanna miss, really. The lecturer over there gave me the chance to excel there and they have hope in my determination and everything to do my best in their program. It has really been very long that anyone had actually gave their trust to me. I should not disappoint them and will put my 100% effort into whatever I do.

It is really a stupid mistake of mine to misread the time slot, this is what I will caution my children next time, NEVER miss an examination. I hope everything goes fine and well for me this year. Last year is really an unlucky year for me. Shall not elaborate too much, I am looking forward to the new journey plotted for me


Taken on the 21/02 at Sentosa Flower

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home